Wednesday 20 July 2011

Chatty chat chat chat

Hullo everyone,
Posting might be slow for the next few days I'm afraid. I've finally got all my information and photos ready for the grand blog sale but now I need to write it all up on blogger, post the pictures, decide prices etc which could take a while because I have soooo much to sell! 
But It will be up at 6 pm GMT on sunday. So watch this space for tonnes of makeup, clothes, jewellery and various other bits and bobs I don't want in my house anymore :P

Tomorrow I'm finally going to see Harry P and the Deathly He part 2 which I'm so excited about! I've been all impatient since it came out almost a week ago but I'm going to the Imax so it should be worth it. I want to be super lame and dress up but I have no witchy clothes :( I might dig out a pair of glasses and draw a lightning bolt on my forehead though.

Friday is my Mum's Birthday so I will spend the day making endless cups of tea for her. Sadly her day might not be that great as tomorrow my Brother in law is having eye surgery so things are going to be a bit stressful. Everyone wish Neil luck ok? No? I WILL FORCE YOU TO WISH HIM LUCK!
Now I leave you with the sexiest picture ever



Ohhh yeah.

16 comments:

  1. That picture looks darned sexy to me. ;)

    Also, I'd have wished Neil luck even if you hadn't forced me. Just sayin'! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic :) Can't wait to see what you are going to have up on your blog sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter was amazeballs!!! Ahhhh I saw it last now. Now I want to re-read the ENTIRE. SERIES. AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawt.

    I loved one costume I saw when I went to the midnight showing... someone was wearing a headband with fake leaves and twigs, and a wee little drawing of the flying Anglia glued on a bobbly spring. He walked by and whomped a Death Eater standing behind us. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww good luck to Neil! LOL to your picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. *adds a little beard*
    Sending Neil lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Neil's op is a success and happy burfday to mum!!! I will certainly be keeping an eye out for your sale hon - loving the crazy pic. Big warm hugs and squeezes to you xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I read Harry Potter as a kid, I feel I'm missing out on so much excitement. Lovin' the sexy cream face haha! Good luck to Neil as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to do this sexy brow/tash style! (but seriously my moustache has never been sorted out... sometimes I shave it :| )

    Good luck to Neil of course x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you could go as a young Dumbledore- he had ginger hair too! If one squints, perhaps the cream is the first signs of aging! j/k

    The Imax looks like it would be cool, I've been wanting to go practically all my life haha I'm not too into the HP movies but this one is suppossed to be really good- hope you enjoy it!

    I am sending massive luck to Neil, that is tough stuff- GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW CAN I RECREATE THIS LOOK?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck, Neil! You look like an old man with a unibrow...and a mustache. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck, Neil! We have the same name, sort of :D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I bet you had lots of random boys in your yard after doing that look ;]

    Good luck to Neil!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.